Adding product to your cart
About this Product
Go to artist collection →
Carrie Cuinn is a deaf writer, artist, historian, gamer. Enthusiastic disaster bisexual. Loves 📚
+🎮 +🎲+🧵. (She/her) Find her on Twitter @CarrieCuinn or online at carriecuinn.com.
Details and Sizes
Looking for you next wardrobe favorite? Well, look no further because this crop tee is printed and sewn to fit you just right. To top that off, the original all-over design is definitely worth showing off, so don't hesitate to own one of these tees - they're meant to be adored.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device